Do you have access to a book, microfilm, CD or other resource dealing with Dickinson County which you would be willing to offer look ups? If so, please contact me using the contact information on the main page of this site.
To Offer a Look Up
Your email address
Name of resource and brief description about what it pertains to or contains (limit of years, locations etc)
Your specific guidelines (such as no general searches, limits to requests etc.)
Look Up Guide Lines
Volunteers will set their own guidelines, which will be listed in their offer. Please abide by these guidelines.
- Volunteers are under no obligation to answer any requests which do not meet their stated guidelines!
- Be kind to our volunteers!
- If you get bounced mail for an email address, or have any other problems, please contact me with specifics.
- Please do not write to me asking for anything not listed here (such as "I need help finding my ancestor in the census, or his birth record.) Join the mailing list for Dickinson County and ask for assistance there.
Requesting a Look Up
When requesting a look up please follow these guidelines:
- Subject Line: Dickinson County LOOKUP (unless owner requests otherwise)
- Body: The name of the person you are looking for and any other pertinent information. Use CAPS for the surname.
- Your Name and complete e-mail address